Digital Design & Development
Because sometimes the best response is an app!
Diss ‘n’ Gauges: Multi-Pack combines all our individual meters into one great application. Are you looking for best and funniest way to start or end (disengage from) a conversation?
The Multi-Pack includes:
- BS Detector: Is your friend talking out of their butt? Inform them (and the rest of your party) that you’re not buying it.
- Dial Down the B!tch: Is your friend acting nasty or spiteful and it’s exceeding your tolerance level? Inform them (and the rest of your party) that they need to dial it down a bit.
- Give-a-Crap Meter: Is your friend droning on and on about something that you couldn’t care less about (say, Crossfit, for instance)? Inform them (and the rest of your party) of your disinterest in a fun way.
- Hottie Finder: Looking for a great way to strike up a conversation with that beautiful girl or guy across the bar? Let our Hottie Finder act as a divining rod to direct you to them!
- Gaydar: Often find yourself in a dance club, at a karaoke hall, or on a cruise ship with no way to hone-in on the guys around you?
- Fuel Gauge: Need some help deciding if you need one more or had one too many? Here’s a quick, clever way to reply to friends when they ask if you’re ready for another round.
Gurjot Sidhu hired ERA404 to design and develop the online storefront for her New York City boutique. The site features her entire line of ready-to-wear products, sortable by size, color family and collection and is built on the Shopify cart and inventory system. Users may browse through extensive product imagery, size charts and design notes, get recommendations on building ensembles, and “Shop the Look.”
“ERA404 totally understands that the ecommerce site has to represent and support our business needs—that we cannot just fit into a cookie-cutter package. They really worked with us and were very flexible in adjusting to suit our needs.”
Gurjot New York
“They did a fantastic job managing our expectations, which to me is a huge part of getting a project done successfully. We couldn’t be happier with the end product. ”
Gurjot New York
Pentagram partner Emily Oberman approached ERA404 to develop the site her team designed for Beth Kobliner. The site features a fully responsive layout for desktop, tablet and mobile devices, interactive money calculators and videos, and is integrated into the WordPress content management system.
“Working with ERA404 was a delight. The whole process was extremely smooth. They were very collaborative and had great instincts for how to bring our design to life.”
“ERA404 is a pleasure to work with! Always eager to find creative solutions, prompt with meeting deadlines, and up-to-date on the latest technology. ”
The Beth Kobliner Company
Rich content, a sleek interface, and progressive usability all combine in Matter’s new website and portfolio. Dana Deskiewicz of MediaFury reached out to ERA404 with a unique concept for the forthcoming website’s design, and all the creative gears started turning. Matter, a creative agency and production company in Washington DC, boasts a very impressive canon of past work. The new site showcases these projects all from a single page that “transforms” as a user navigates the sections. The encode takes advantage of the versatility of the jQuery framework, bringing MediaFury’s design alive in a fully responsive interface across all modern environments.
Money as You Grow, developed by the President’s Advisory Council on Financial Capability, provides 20 essential, age-appropriate financial lessons—with corresponding activities—that kids need to know as they grow. Written in down-to-earth language for children and their families, Money as You Grow helps equip kids with the knowledge they need to live fiscally fit lives.
The Beth Kobliner Company hired ERA404 to develop the site, designed by Emily Oberman and Pentagram. Money As You Grow is coded in HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery to infuse energetic animation for web, mobile and tablet devices.
In an effort to empower the staff of MoMA and PS1, IT Procurement Manager Monica Antonie approached SwissMiss and ERA404 to produce an intranet. The site features the clean, utilitarian design of Tina Roth Eisenberg coupled with ERA404 Content Management System (CMS).