ERA404 loves work
Deb Deffaa of Trident Network hired ERA404 to create the strategy, design, encode, and development for their remote social network, Seamate. Seamate includes eight main sections, including: Social, Messages, Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, Cards and an online ecommerce system. ERA404’s strategy and design spanned all eight sections while the encode and development focused on Seamate Social.
Trident Network projects a worldwide product launch in late 2014.
In 2014, YPO (Young Presidents’ Organization) launched the next evolution of its annual leadership summit — YPO Global EDGE. Hosted in Los Angeles, home of the first YPO Global Leadership Summit in 2002, Global EDGE brought together more than 3,000 visionaries to interact with world-renowned thought leaders, entertainers, entrepreneurs, dreamers and doers for provocative education, idea exchange and networking in a city that thrives on creativity and innovation.
Event producers, LDJ Productions, hired ERA404 to create renderings of their event concepting and environmental design, which took place at the Samuel Oschin Space Shuttle Endeavour Pavilion, Belasco and Mayan Theatres and Tent at The Event Deck at L.A. Live. ERA404 provided hand-drawn renderings and 3D animations and fly-throughs of the event venues.
The design and development of a web site, while significant phases, are frequently a smaller part of the Creative Process than most people think. The production and strategy phases are really what shape the product to align to client expectations and goals.
Sullivan + Partners approached ERA404 to revamp their online presence, re-organize their content and simplify their messaging, engage their core clientele (authors, publishers, and consumer), and provoke their call to action (contact). And all of this needed to happen within a limited timeline and budget.Read More
Creative Director, Katherine Burke, hired ERA404 to redevelop the corporate site for Broadway Video, the post production facility of Saturday Night Live creator, Lorne Michaels. The site features dozens of video, audio and photographic portfolio pieces in a fully responsive layout, designed for viewing on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
This is the third site ERA404 has developed for Broadway Video.
The site features sprite-based animations, meticulously illustrated in Feiffer’s trademark style by Calabash Animation, interactive menus, galleries and a wealth of information about Jacob’s Eye Patch, published by Simon & Schuster. Order your copy, here.
“Working with ERA404 was a delight. The whole process was extremely smooth. They were very collaborative and had great instincts for how to bring our design to life.”
“ERA404 is a pleasure to work with! Always eager to find creative solutions, prompt with meeting deadlines, and up-to-date on the latest technology. ”
Because sometimes the best response is an app!
Diss ‘n’ Gauges: Multi-Pack combines all our individual meters into one great application. Are you looking for best and funniest way to start or end (disengage from) a conversation?
The Multi-Pack includes:
- BS Detector: Is your friend talking out of their butt? Inform them (and the rest of your party) that you’re not buying it.
- Dial Down the B!tch: Is your friend acting nasty or spiteful and it’s exceeding your tolerance level? Inform them (and the rest of your party) that they need to dial it down a bit.
- Give-a-Crap Meter: Is your friend droning on and on about something that you couldn’t care less about (say, Crossfit, for instance)? Inform them (and the rest of your party) of your disinterest in a fun way.
- Hottie Finder: Looking for a great way to strike up a conversation with that beautiful girl or guy across the bar? Let our Hottie Finder act as a divining rod to direct you to them!
- Gaydar: Often find yourself in a dance club, at a karaoke hall, or on a cruise ship with no way to hone-in on the guys around you?
- Fuel Gauge: Need some help deciding if you need one more or had one too many? Here’s a quick, clever way to reply to friends when they ask if you’re ready for another round.